You may remember seeing a similar title on this blog before. Several months ago I told everyone that I was going to be making my blog private, but this time I am for real! I really feel like it is something that I need to do and I can't put it off any longer just because it is inconvenient to those very few readers who view my blog. So you know the drill, if you'd like to still view our blog leave me your e-mail in the comments section and I will send you an invite in a few weeks. I will make the comments private so that your e-mail address doesn't get shared with the world. If you remember leaving me your e-mail address months ago when I faked everyone out about going private, then you don't need to leave it again. I still have that list.
Don't hesitate to leave me a comment (particularly those of you who have just been secretly viewing my blog up until this point). I just don't want complete strangers to have access to it any longer.
4 comments:
Melanie, Did you know Gap is doing a photo contest to see who the new Gap baby/kid will be? YOu should send in a picture of Bentley...He could win! And then you can share some of the prize with me!!!!!
Thank you!
Please keep us on your blog.
aaent36@yahoo.com
Grams & Gramps
Post a Comment