A few months ago we got notice from our landlord that there had been a recall on some of the fixtures used for the plumbing in our neighborhood. In order to avoid a floody mess, we agreed to let our house be invaded and torn apart for a few days. I didn't quite know what to expect, but I certinaly didn't expect this:

Our ENTIRE house (except for Bentley's room) was covered in plastic for several days!! I thought that I would be able to stay home, use my kitchen, etc. while all of this was going on. Ha! Needless to say, Bentley and I spent alot of time at parks, running errands, and even roaming the halls of a nearby hospital (we were hot and Bentley needed a place to walk around). After the first day I had 30+ holes in my walls similar to those featured in the picture above. After the job was completed we were told that our townhome would probably still flood if our neighbors didn't get their homes fixed as well (which they haven't)...lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment