Friday, November 6, 2009

Vroom Vroom

This boy loves his cars! John picked up this beauty a couple of weeks ago at a garage sale, and Bentley didn't let it out of his sight for the next 3 days. It's obviously an outdoor toy, but I think we got more use out of it while it was allowed indoors. First thing in the morning, Bentley would run to it, ask for a show, grab his blanket and milk, and sit for the next 20 minutes in pure bliss. He loves anything to do with cars and steering. I guess it's fitting that he shares a name with a car.

2 comments:

Brittany and Colby said...

I'm sure you are loving those 20 minutes!

taylors said...

For real...He sounds like Mason more and more! Mason obsess over toys like that. That is why I hide a lot of toys because if he doesn't see them for awhile he plays with it like it is new....gotta love it!