Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reunion Continued...

Bentley and I had a great time at the reunion and we were particularly happy to get a reprieve from the humidity that plagues us in New Orleans. I couldn't believe how refreshing it was to be able to breathe in cool, dry air! Bentley was very clingy and demanding of my attention on this vacation so I didn't get to spend as much time with my siblings as I would have liked, but I did share a cabin with my little sister and since both of our kids still take naps I was at least able to spend a lot of time with her while the boys slept! She did a great job of planning the reunion...here are just a few of the highlights that Bentley and I were able to participate in:

Playing "Minute To Win It" games during the opening ceremony

Watching hilarious family skits

Campfires, or more specifically, trying to blow out the fire

Stuffing our faces with marshmallows and S'mores

Playing with Nana's pink pom-poms

Bundling up in our sweaters and enjoying the cool nights!

Playing on the playground

Rolling pinecones down the slide

Playing with cousins

more playing...

Getting followed around and completely adored by these sweet girls (he loved every minute of it)

Going on nature hikes

Enjoying a birthday celebration for all of the August birthdays in the family!

Hitting my 28 week mark!

2 comments:

taylors said...

now....i am not saying you were big last pregnancy but...you look a lot smaller?? BUT...you do look good! I know the picture was JUST for Afton! AND good job updating before the baby comes...do a little at a time so it does not get overwhelming! miss ya!

Kat said...

Finally! A baby bump picture! You look so cute! Love you!