While Bentley and I were away, I got a call from John letting me know that his Aunt Stacy (along with her family and John's grandparents) were going to be stopping by our place for a surprise visit the night that we were going to be getting back in town. They had been attending a conference in Florida and decided to drop-in for a few days on their way home to Michigan. I am so glad that they decided to make a stop in New Orleans, because Bentley was finally able to meet his Great Grandpa Haas for the first time! We've been worried about grandpa's health for a while now so it was particularly nice that John was able to spend some much needed time visiting with his grandparents. Bentley had a blast playing with Olivia, Bryce, and Luke and still talks about them to this day!
I was worried that after just coming home from a fun-filled week with my family, and then spending even more time with family at our house, that he was going to be really bored once life returned to normal and he found himself stuck by himself with just mom. Fortunately, his birthday was the day after our guests left so I had a few things going for me.


No comments:
Post a Comment