A couple weeks ago I put a few Chex into a snack bowl for Bentley, turned on Sesame Street, and went to blow-dry my hair. After about 10 minutes, Bentley came running into the bathroom proudly shouting, "Made mess with chex!" I didn't think much of it because I had only put a few Chex in his bowl and I figured that even if he had made a mess it couldn't be that bad. I finished drying my hair and then decided I should go assess the damage. As I followed Chex crumbs all the way down the hall, I began to get a bit more suspicious. I then happened upon this scene:
Apparently, I hadn't given him enough cereal to snack on so he took it upon himself to refill his bowl with the entire (brand new) box of Chex cereal. He then proceeded to stomp around in the Chex that had spilled on the floor. Chex tracks were left throughout the entire house! He was so proud of himself for solving his problem, that afterwards I felt somewhat bad for getting onto him. Does he look guilty enough?
4 comments:
I LOVE all the new updates!! I check your blog almost every day, so I was getting used to seeing the July 4th Weekend post. :) It looks like you're doing great and you look fabulous!
So happy you have updated! I love the second picture! Classic! I can't believe Bentley is two. Glad you guys are doing well. Your blog looks great, sorry I didn't have a easier way to change the fonts! It's really not to bad once you start! :)
I LOVE all the updates! Looks like you guys are doing really well! I really can't believe how big Bentley is getting. You look amazing! We miss you guys!!
I love the chex mess- made me laugh. Bentley's so stinking cute.
Post a Comment