After we decorated the family Christmas tree, I knew it was going to be a constant battle to keep Bentley from playing with the ever so tempting ornaments. So, we pulled out a mini tree that we had in our Christmas loot, and set it up in Bentley's room. He had SO much fun decorating it any way that he desired! As you can see, if there had been any more room on the top tree branch, all of the ornaments would have been hanging from it :) Everyday since setting it up, I walk into his room only to discover that all of the ornaments are in a new configuration. We will definitely be doing this again next year!
![]() |
| This is still the response I get from Bentley anytime I ask him to smile or say cheese. What a goof! |


1 comment:
I love all the ornaments on the top of the tree. Bentley is so cute!
Post a Comment