![]() |
| Thomas, Alex, & Bentley enjoying Thanksgiving dinner |
Have I ever mentioned how lucky we've been to make such greats friends here? It seems like every time we find out where we will be going next for schooling, it is always the place I least wanted to go. I dread moving and then in no time we find a great group of friends that changes my perspective. Today we got together with a couple other "student" families for Thanksgiving dinner. Since we are all far away from family it is nice to be able to get together during these holidays.
Also, Bentley finally got to hold Casen today! He had a cold before Casen was born, and since I'm a paranoid mom, I wouldn't let Bentley hold Casen until he was healthy again. He of course wouldn't allow me to help in any way, so we brought out the boppy and let the boys stare each other down! Bentley placed his hand on Casen's chest and any time he felt it move and up down he would crack up. Then Casen sneezed and he was done :)



No comments:
Post a Comment