Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Drum Roll Please...

Casen Jay Andrews
Born 11.9.10
7 lbs. 11 oz.
21 1/4 in.

17 comments:

Raquel said...

Yeah! Congrats! He is so adorable. Looks just like his daddy! Hope you guys are doing well!

Karrissa Winward said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope everything went well and the adjustments at home are smooth. I am sad we aren't there to see him and help out!

Cam and Afton said...

ADORABLE! I just want to hold him! I SOOOOOO wish I was there!

Camille Kinghorn said...

YAEH! Congrats you guys!! I am so happy for you. He is SO cute! I wish we could see him in person!!

Becky T said...

Awwww! Look at him, he's perfect! I'm so happy for you all and can't wait to meet him in person. I hope you're getting some rest!

Michelle said...

I want to hold him sooooo much! Happy he is here and everything went well!

Ashley said...

Congrats! Love the name!

Amanda said...

Yay! Congrats! Wish I could be there! I hope everything went well.

Brittany Eisenbach said...

Yay! I'm so happy everything went well! He is so so cute!

Meagan said...

That's so exciting! Congrats! I hope you are all doing well!

crack'n up ourselves said...

Can't wait to meet him! We Love him already!

Party of Five said...

Congrats!!!! Hope you guys are all doing great :)
- Wendy Vincent

The Haynies said...

YAY! I've been checking your blog everyday to see pictures! So cute! Congratulations!

Julie Sacks said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for yall! I hope you are finding time to sleep and that Bentley is getting along nicely with his new baby brother. And I love the name!

taylors said...

YEAH!!!!!! You are in for one WILD ride! Love it! p.s. I am not going to check your blog anymore because I know you will never have time to update! ;)

Marjorie said...

Congratulations! He looks like he belongs:) CUTE!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! I think he looks like John!