Here are some more pictures of our first week home with Casen. We spent a lot of time watching him sleep. I can't think of a better use of my time right now. There is nothing more precious than staring at a sleeping baby and soaking in all of his newness. The best word I can use to describe him is pure. This word seems pretty fitting considering whose presence he was in just before joining us on earth. So far Casen has been a dream baby. I've been feeling pretty good too aside from this lingering headache (I'm beginning to wonder if it will every go away)! I even had the energy to cut John and Bentley's hair this past week.
Bentley has been SO good with Casen. He is constantly trying to put a binky in his mouth and cover him up with a blanket. Bentley even lets him borrow his "dog" while he takes naps. Bentley NEVER shares his dog! He seems to be adjusting to things pretty well, but he still hasn't completely comprehended how much his world has just changed. I think it might start to kick in next week, now that my mom isn't around, and I won't be able to cater to his every desire. Wish me luck!
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
 |
| Casen's introduction to "Dog" |
1 comment:
I love these pictures of Casen. He is such a cute baby and I LOVE his hair!
Post a Comment