I think I said something along those lines when my mom left this morning, but through all of the tears I'm not sure I got the translation exactly right. We've had my mom here with us for one glorious week and it was oh so nice! She was an absolute saint and somehow managed to take care of me and the boys, keep the house clean, feed us (and prepare 2 weeks worth of freezer meals), and still have some cuddle/play time with the boys. I'm pretty sure we completely wore her out but she didn't complain one bit and we were all so sad to see her go. I broke down in tears and panicked as soon as she walked out the door this morning. All of the sudden I was standing there with two kids who both needed things from me at the same time!
Dear Mom,
Thank you for everything this week! Seriously, everything! However, one week is just not enough time...if we have another baby you will need to pack your bags for at least two months. That's really not asking much, right?
With love,
Your #1 fans!
| Casen's first "bath" at home |




1 comment:
Can we all just live on the same street??!! Then Mom wouldn't ever have to leave!
Post a Comment