There's no doubt that we are all smitten with Casen around here, but that doesn't mean that a certain someone hasn't noticed that he's no longer the center of attention. I think in an attempt to get noticed, and also just to provide for himself during mom's nursing sessions, he's gotten into a little bit of trouble. I heard him getting into the refrigerator while I was nursing Casen the other day and I heard something being poured, but there wasn't a whole lot I could do about it until I was done. He was so proud of himself for pouring his own milk. I love the Cheerios picture too. Check out that bowl overflowing with cheerios in the background. Haha! Bentley's had to do a lot more things for himself lately and it's crazy how much he has grown up just in these past few weeks. He is already getting so much better about playing by himself too, hallelujah!

Honestly though, aside from a few incidents, Bentley has been adjusting really well to his new brother. He does seem to be acting out a little bit more than usual, but he never directs his frustrations towards Casen. He absolutely loves his little brother and always wants to be around him and doing what he is doing! Bentley thought it would be fun to get swaddled, but as soon as I wrapped him up and he realized that he couldn't get out, he was NOT happy!


1 comment:
Well he did a good job with the milk! I didn't see any on the floor. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment