Phew, I'm all caught up on my blog posts! That was a doozy. It just goes to show how much you can accomplish laying in bed for a few days post-surgery. I'm not going to make this a firm commitment, but I do promise to try harder to update my blog on a more regular basis (maybe weekly) so that you won't be left in suspense for months and then get overloaded with 15 new posts at a time. Don't laugh...I know you wait in suspense.
Thanks again to everyone who watched Bentley, made my family meals, and called to check up on us over the last few days. You have no idea how much we appreciate your love and help!!
8 comments:
I do wait for your post's!! :) I hope your feeling good after your sugery, I was going to say something at church but I wasn't sure if I was even suppose to know! :)
Yeah, I love all the posts!!
thanks for updating your blog. it was so much fun to look at all of the pictures!
Glad to hear you are recovering well, I just feel bad I didn't know about it sooner! Thanks for the invite to your blog!
Some News Year Resolution!Thats how mine go. Make them.....and the next day, Ive already forgotten about them. Its time to update deary!
Melanie...you had surgery? I'm so far behind on blog reading. I am so sorry and wish I was there to bring you meals and watch Bentley! I hope you're feeling better!
P.S. You, John & Bentley are so adorable!
I love that every time I check your blog, the new years resolution is still the latest one. Don't worry, I am not one to talk, I am horrid at blogging. I just wanted to see if yall had moved yet? I'll be excited to see what kind of house you'll find and if you like living in New Orleans!
one word: FINALLY!
Post a Comment