Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sweet Nana


I'm not sure what my mom did to win Bentley's affection, but she was the apple of his eye while we were on vacation. I can't even count the times I heard him calling for "Nana" while we were there. As soon as he'd wake up from his naps he'd start chanting "Nana" and wouldn't stop until we located her! Papa usually steals the show when it comes to the grandkids, but I think you were the clear winner this time mom!

We've been home for a couple of weeks now and he still asks for you. He also thinks any woman with brown hair is you and he gets so excited when he thinks that he's spotted Nana at the grocery store. Apparently, Bentley got really used to having John and my parents around during vacation because now whenever I go to get him from his naps he looks up at me very disappointed and immediately starts asking for anyone but me, "Daddy....Nana....Papa."

No comments: