So let's set the record straight here. I rarely make New Year's resolutions....now you know why. Anyway, things have been a bit crazy for us these past few months and I haven't exactly been feeling well as of late, but that's still no excuse. In the next couple of weeks I hope to get our blog caught up to date, but for now here is a little teaser...we went out for chinese the other day and I actually got a fortune that made sense. Here is what it said:
How did it know? Our small package will be arriving November 17th and we couldn't be more excited! Stay tuned for all the details and for everything that we have been up to during these last 5 months. I hope to get everything up to date soon but I'm not making any grand promises this time! I actually can't believe that you're still checking this thing....we love our loyal readers (Mom, Grandmas, and Michelle).
12 comments:
yea!!! CONGRATS!! So funny that you got that fortune. I'm so excited for you guys! You gotta let me know when you find out what your having! We really are going to miss you guys!
Congrats! and FINALLY an update! Yay!
That's so exciting! Congrats- will be waiting for updates.
Yay you're back! We are so excited about our new niece/nephew/cousin!!
That is so exciting!! Congratulations!
I am so happy for you guys!! Congrats! I can't wait to see what you are going to have. I am going to really miss you guys, PLEASE update your blog more when you move!!
Yay!!!!!!!! We are thrilled for you guys!!!! I swear both our babies are so close in age... first Aubrie and Bentley and now our due dates are exactly one month apart! The beginning sickie part will be over before you know it and hopefully it will be smooth sailing after that! You will have to let us know when you find out what you're having!!
I am so sad we don't get to be in the same place for the next two years, but you are going to love ortho school (well John will, and i bet it will be a fun change for you!)! Congrats on the baby! Congrats to John on graduating. Have fun at all the graduation events!!! xoxox
Congrats!!! So exciting! And fyi I drop in weekly or bi-weekly hoping you update so I'm looking forward to your updates:)
CONGRATS!! That's so exciting! You should have a girl, so my little girl can have a friend. :) We need to catch up soon, give me a call when the craziness dies down in your life.
Congrats Melanie! I am so excited for y'all! I'm excited to see what y'all will have next!
How wonderful! Congratulations! A new baby, graduating, and soon moving! It has been and will be a busy year for ya'll!
Post a Comment