I've been feeling a great sense of urgency to organize, de-clutter, and clean our house lately. Maybe it's because we're moving in just a few months or maybe it's just because I'm a little OCD. Whatever the reason, it drives John crazy. One project I've been wanting to tackle for a very long time is our filing cabinets!
John was kind enough to let me "waste" one weekend buying supplies and giving our filing cabinet a makeover. I wish I had taken a before picture, but you'll just have to trust that it wasn't a pretty sight. Everytime I opened it I could feel a headache coming on. Now when I pull out these drawers I can only think happy thoughts. Who knew that bringing order from chaos could bring me so much pleasure. Now, if only I could get the closets to look so pretty...

4 comments:
wow, looks great!
Hey, can you come do my files now. I have been dreading getting them organized!! when are you guys moving? I will be in Vegas the first weekend in March, it would be fun to possibly see you guys. I am doing a girls trip with some girls and need some cheap ideas while we are there. Any suggestions. Hope to hear from you soon.
Heather
hansenmh@juno.com
if you're still feeling in the organizational type of mood, come on over. i could keep you busy fr a while.
You have really inspired me to get all that kind of stuff organized! So thank you!! It looks great!
Post a Comment