This stuffed animal (or "dog" as Bentley so endearingly calls him) has been sitting in his crib ever since he was born (thanks Tyler and Whit). He never payed it much attention until about 2 months ago. One morning I went in to get him out of his crib and he decided that dog needed to go with him. They've been inseperable ever since. Don't you dare try to put him down for a nap without dog! He was sick one night and threw up all over dog and I was so scared to put him in the washing machine in fear that he might unravel. Fortunately, dog survived the wash and smells better than ever.
I think it's so cute that Bentley has such a strong attachment to this little stuffed animal. Sometimes it's not so cute when he'd prefer dog over Mom, but I can deal with that when dog can calm him down when nothing else will! I'll often look over at Bentley and he'll just be staring at dog with so much love. It's hilarious and I was glad that I could capture a couple of these moments.


1 comment:
SO cute, just so cute. Case feels the same way about his dino blankie, I kinda like it... hopefully it will make it easier to take away their binkies!
Post a Comment