Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Swine Flu Anyone?

Last night Carson and Amanda called us with an urgent request. They (along with their son Todd) all had the flu and they were desperate for some medicine a.k.a Sprite, popsicles, etc... So they placed their order and I left for the store. I really do feel bad for them, but I had to laugh at the situation. Earlier that day Amanda and I were talking on the phone (pre-flu symptoms), and were joking about her bringing back the Swine Flu from her trip to Arizona. So as a precautionary measure, I was instructed to leave the bags at the door and call them once I had left. I hope that you all feel better soon, and I really hope that you don't have the Swine Flu!

3 comments:

crack'n up ourselves said...

I always figured it would come down to this! You must be a good friend.

Amanda said...

Thanks for running to the store...you saved us that night. Luckily it was NOT the Swine Flu and after a few days of misery and feeling like we were going to die, I'm happy to say we survived and are doing better. Thanks for being such great friends!

Alona said...

Ahhh, swine flu! I'm glad it turned out NOT to be the swine flu!