This past Friday a friend of mine put together a picnic and Easter egg hunt for the dental wives and their kiddos. We had plenty of fun despite the crazy wind. Even though Bentley didn't participate, I couldn't pass up an opportunity to hang out with these lovely ladies. These people have been my lifeline here in Vegas. We have so much fun together and I will be sad to be seeing some of them moving after graduation in a couple of months.
I tried getting Bentley in the pre/post-Easter egg hunt pictures, but of course he had better things to be doing. These are the best pictures that I could get: 

2 comments:
Wow! Did you dye your hair brown? Welcome to the world of brunettes!
Oh that brought back a flood of memories from when we were in dental school. I miss having all those girls around going through the same things you are. Have fun while you can because the real world creeps up on you quickly!
Post a Comment