Friday, April 17, 2009

Here Comes Trouble

A couple of weeks ago Bentley learned how to put himself into a sitting position and then a couple of days later he began pulling himself up onto everything! He is our little explorer and is becoming a pro at climbing the stairs. Bentley's new addiction is getting into the refrigerator. I didn't think that I was going to have to do a full baby proofing of our house so soon, but it looks like I can't put if off any longer.

P.S. Some of you probably wonder why he is always sporting an unattractive bib in all of the pictures we take of him. They are necessary! This boy would spit-up and drool his way through 3-4 outfits a day otherwise. We keep thinking that he will sprout some teeth to show for this nuissance, but we've been thinking that for about 3 months now...

6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Both Jacob and Leif sported bibs for quite awhile due to their spitting up and drooling habit. Been there and done that. It is nice when you can actually take the bib off for good. Your time will come!

w said...

Jace was my refrigerator raider...we had to get a lock for it eventually!

As for the teeth, good luck! Mine drooled for months and most didn't get teeth till around their first birthdays :)

Great pics!

Whit

crack'n up ourselves said...

I think Nathan and Bentley will get along just fine!

Brittany and Colby said...

Hmm, you think he takes after his PaPa? He is such a cutie!

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh he is SO adorable!!! I love the easter basket picture! Ada was a drooler too for a while and now it has slowed down...I'm sure it will start back up again when the teeth start coming through - argh!

P.S. You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I still can not believe he is only one month older than Weston. He is sooo mature!