I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter Sunday. Having a child really makes you appreciate everything more. Holidays are more fun, and since having Bentley, the atonement and resurrection have taken on a completely new meaning for me. We are so blessed! We had a relaxing morning and enjoyed watching Bentley experience his first experience with the Easter bunny. We were in such a rush to get out the door and off to church that we didn't get a family picture. I'm still puzzled as to why it seems harder for us to get to 11:00 church on time than it was when we had 9:00 a.m. church. Does anybody else struggle with this phenomenon?
Anyway, once we got home from church Bentley was really able to dig into his basket. Is it any surprise that his favorite thing was the fake grass? That evening we had a nice Easter dinner planned with several friends, but most of them had to drop out because of sick kids. Fortunately, we still enjoyed good food and company with Carson, Amanda and their son Todd. I wish that we were going to be around long enough to really watch Bentley and Todd's friendship develop. They are both so cute!


7 comments:
I love his face in the first one! Too cute.
Love your hair too!
Whit
Melanie, I love your blog, I read it and look at the pictures over and over. Little Bentley is not so little anymore. I can hardly wait to see him again.
I can't get used to seeing you with brown hair. Looks good, do you like it?
The little boys are so cute. I get so sad when I think we'll all be leaving in a year :(
So cute, I love the pictures, and your hair threw me off for a second! Have you ever had it brown before? Looks nice. And Yes I find it much harder to be on time to 1pm church than 9am church...go figure
I didn't know you colored your hair! Is it naturally that dark or are you trying it out for fun? I think it looks nice. I've though about coloring my hair dark, but I'm too chicken! :)
HELLO! I found you through Dadra's blog and I think your blog is great. Your son is adorable (of course--he's your son), and I love all the pictures you take.
I love the picture of Bentley and his Easter basket. It's perfect!
Post a Comment