We were so lucky to have family come to our house this year for Christmas! Grammy, Poppy, and Braden made the LONG drive from Las Vegas to New Orleans and were able to stay with us for an entire week! John still had to go to school for the first couple of days that they were here, so the boys and I took them to all of our favorite places to go while dad is at school. First stop: Audobon Zoo. The zoo here is pretty great and there is so much to do and see. There is a section at our zoo dedicated to the swamp and Braden thought he was pretty funny for thinking up the picture below all on his own. We thought it was pretty funny too.
Did I mention how big this zoo is? After a couple of hours, Bentley was ready for his nap, but we had only seen about 1/3 of the exhibits so I took the boys home and Grammy, Poppy, and Braden stayed another few hours to see everything. Before we left, Bentley had to show them his favorite animals to visit at the zoo, the orangutans! There is a mom, dad, and baby orangutan and they are always so entertaining to watch. Casen slept almost the entire time in my wrap which made for a successful trip to the zoo!
1 comment:
I love your pictures, especially that last one of Casen. I can't wait to have Christmas with you this year!
Post a Comment