Can I just say that it is so nice to live close to family again! For this Thanksgiving we didn't have to wait in any airport lines, pack luggage, or travel anywhere in order to spend Thanksgiving with family. We just packed up the car and drove about 10 minutes to John's parent's home. That's a first since we've been married. It was also our first mesquite grilled turkey. John's dad grills their turkey every year and it was delicious!After dinner we had some entertainment at Bentley's expense and then went on a long walk in the beautiful Vegas weather to work up our appetites for some yummy pie! It was a nice day, and as I watched Bentley eat his Thanksgiving dinner I couldn't help but be overcome with gratitude that he was able to eat all of the same things that also graced my dinner plate. I have many things to be grateful for, but that blessing is certainly at the top of my list this year. I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!




No comments:
Post a Comment