Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween in Amherst

By the time we finished up with the reception it was getting late and we'd all had a pretty long day, but I couldn't let Halloween pass by without a little trick or treating! We quickly dressed up the kiddos in their costumes and headed out the door. There's a town near where my in-laws lived called Amherst, NH and each year they get a huge turn out from trick or treaters. It's a quaint little town with a long colonial history and each year every business/person living in the town gets involved in the festivites. It was really neat to pass by so many historic buildings (some dating back to the 1700s) and everyone was so nice to be out on their front steps to greet us.

Bentley was pretty exhausted by the time we got started, but he thought that it was pretty cool that random people just kept handing him suckers! I never got a great picture of all three kids and by the time I thought to get one of just Bentley he was way too tired and just wanted his costume off, o'well! He was a cute little monkey though and I thought that his costume was so fitting for my busy little man.


More kissing



I'm not sure who this is, but he was a hit with the kids!

1 comment:

Kristin Starr said...

its Sully from Monsters Inc!