John and I hit the road again last Wednesday for another quick trip to my little sister's wedding in Utah. We got there late Wednesday night and left at 3:00 a.m. Friday morning so that John could make it back to class -- boo! Fortunately, we had a blast during the one day that we were able to be there. Everytime we drive past University Parkway in Provo we feel like we're coming home.
The wedding was beautiful, but the bride was even more beautiful! Congratulations Brittany and Colby! Their sealer was incredible and was inspired to discuss in great detail that our deceased loved ones are able to participate in these special ceremonies. We all got a lot of comfort knowing that Chad was in the room with us.
After the wedding we headed back to Michelle's house to setup for the ring ceremony. It was a really nice ceremony and my two bestfriends, Dana and Misty, were able to come so that we could get together one last time before Misty leaves on her mission. She is going to be such an awesome missionary!
It is so much fun getting together with family, but it seems like we are all so exhausted by the time we have to leave. No matter how early we have to get up, we seem to stay up late every night talking. Needless to say, John and I didn't get much done this weekend, but we did get a lot of needed sleep.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
WEDDING BLISS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
It looks like you got a lot of great pictures.
I'm so glad that we got to see you guys. You both are so fun to be around.
That is so fun you were able to go up to Utah. That is a lot of driving and sorry you had to leave so early! Looks like you had fun with your family!
Okay so I wish you could edit your comments! okay maybe you can I just can't figure it out! Anyways....all I said was that it must be nice to get away! I wish I could get Jared to miss one day of school! Jared has not missed one day of school in the last 3 1/2 years we have been married! I tell ya! It looked fun to see your family! Wedding are always so much fun!
Ok...this is all so crazy! I recognized your sister...duh! From working with you, plus her & Colby just moved in to our apartment complex!!! They are so cute...they've been busy with wedding stuff so I haven't really gotten to know them yet...I'm so excited though! Mel...I love your short hair! It's so cute! And next you come to Provo for longer than 1 day you better call me! And the same goes for me Las Vegas.
I am jealous that you got to see your family! Your pictures are way cute. Looks like you had a good time.
Post a Comment