Last night the BYU vs. UNLV football game was held at the Sam Boyd stadium in Las Vegas so John and I made it one of our top priorities to attend the game. Even though John is currently going to UNLV, our loyalty still lies with BYU. We bought some tickets with a few of our friends and had a really good time. We were even able to meet up with some of our college buddies at half time. We really miss being able to go to the games every weekend. We especially miss being able to walk to the stadium. It took us an hour just to get out of the stadium parking lot last night. I guess we were spoiled in Provo. In case you missed the game, the final score was 24-14. Go Cougs!


1 comment:
I am sooo jealous. We can't even watch it on TV here.
Post a Comment