Saturday, October 20, 2007

72-HOUR KITS


Every year I make a goal to get my 72-hour kits put together. For at least 3 years now I've had everything for our kits put together except for food (kind of an important part). I could never decide on what I should get for food, but I recently found these 72-Hour Emergency Meal Kits made by Mountain House.

Anyway, I thought that they were a good deal and worth buying. You can order these online through Costco to get free shipping! Also, if you want to try these meals out before you buy the kit, you can buy their individual meal pouches at Wal-Mart. This has been hanging over me for so long that I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Now I just have to get going on my food storage!

1 comment:

taylors said...

I bought mre's to put in my kits......that all I have.:( I really need to get the other important stuff!