This is the first year that I have been able to celebrate Mother's Day as a mom. I have loved every bit of the last 8 months that I've been able to spend with Bentley. He is a handful at times but I wouldn't have it any other way. He is sweet at just the right moments and has such a fun and lively personality. I am so blessed to be a mom, and have discovered a new found appreciation for my own mom during this past year. She is such an amazing woman and is one of the few people that I would love to have by my side at all times!
John made today such a wonderful day! He was up with Bentley last night and got up with him again this morning so that I could sleep in. He also made me some yummy gingerbread waffles (they tasted better than they look) for breakfast. After church we got together with a couple of friends and the husbands made cajun chicken pasta while the wives got to sit around and chat. It was such a nice and relaxing day that I think we should celebrate this day again in a few weeks!
My cute mom showing off her Mother's Day cards


1 comment:
Mom looks so cute!
Post a Comment