
Bentley's Stats:
Weight 20.5 lbs (50%)
Height 30.5 in (93%)
Head 17.75 cm (50%)
Bentley's pediatrician (Dr. Lepore) said that if he continues to follow this same growth curve that he may even get to be 6'4 as an adult! I told him that was probably pretty unlikely with me as his mom, but you never know! Hopefully he will be tall and lean like his dad.
Bentley Can:
-walk
Bentley Can:
-walk
-say "mama" and "dada"
-eat rice, green beans, and sweet potatoes
-clap (although his version looks more like leg slapping)
Bentley Likes:
-swimming
-eating rocks, grass, and dirt
Bentley Likes:
-swimming
-eating rocks, grass, and dirt
-opening cupboards, pulling out their contents, and climbing into them
-paper (eating it and tearing it apart)
-gliding around the room with anything that will slide with him (phonebook, toy bins, etc...)
-giving himself kisses in the mirror
-turning pages to any book
-Old MacDonald (this is his favorite song right now and he claps everytime we sing it), other song favorites include Popcorn Popping, Wheels on the Bus, and If You're Happy
-swings (and he will scream bloody murder when we have to take him out)
-camera (this is why I have so many close-up shots...he charges for the camera as soon as he sees it)
Bentley Dislikes:
-getting moisturized after his bath
-getting moisturized after his bath
-getting his diaper changed
-bananas (I was really excited for this food trial, but he didn't want anything to do with them)
I wanted to document Bentley's "foot crawl" before he gets really good at walking. He switches to this crawl anytime he crosses over from carpet to a hard surface to protect his knees. I think it is quite clever and too cute!

He's really been into making this face lately. While he has his face all scrunched up he blows in and out of his nose really fast. It makes me laugh everytime! AHH, only 3 more months until he is 1 year old!
4 comments:
He is such a cutie! Loved all the pictures!
I love the face. he's such a cutie!
Oh, I just love him. I can hardly wait to meet him. I can't believe he is already 9 mo old. Welcome to the walking world, YIKES!!!!
Everytime I look at the scrunched up face I laugh out loud. What a cute kid.
Post a Comment