Within the last two weeks two of my good friends (Afton and Karrissa) had birthdays. Afton's birthday was yesterday so I decided to put together a pool party to celebrate both of their birthdays. We used to go out to lunch at Olive Garden each time one of us would have a birthday, but there are so many of us now (kids included) that it just seemed easier to get together at a place where the kids could run wild. We had a yummy lunch and enjoyed cooling off in the pool. We had so much fun that we just might have to make this a new tradition for celebrating all of the summer birthdays. I am so lucky to have such great friends...I love these girls! This is only about half of the crew:

1 comment:
Thanks again for putting this together and the yummy chicken sandwiches!
Post a Comment