Bentley had his 5 month check-up today and is looking great! Here are his stats:Head 17.25 (64th percentile)
Weight 18.1 lbs (75th percentile)
Weight 18.1 lbs (75th percentile)
Height 27 1/2 (92nd percentile)
I don't know where all the height is coming from, but I hope it sticks! Just a few things about our little stud at 5 months...Bentley is so much fun and such a fireball. He is interested in everything right now, and of course anything that he can get his hands on goes straight into his mouth. He recently discovered his feet and can't seem to get enough of them. Unfortunately, he also just discovered how much fun it is to pull mom's hair (oh how I wish it was long enough for a ponytail). He has also been giving open mouth kisses for awhile now. At first I just thought it was a fluke, but now he will give you a kiss anytime you ask for one....I LOVE this! Who wouldn't want a kiss from these plump lips?
Bentley is such an active little boy which is fun most of the time, but it can be very tiring trying to keep him entertained. He seems to get bored so easily. He's a pro at rolling and can get pretty much anywhere he wants to by rolling himself around the house. He also expends a lot of energy in his Jumperoo (thanks Grandma & Grandpa). When all else fails, we go on walks...very long walks. If I had the stamina, he would sit contentedly in his stroller for hours just staring up at all of the trees along the sidewalks.
Bentley is finally coming around to his Daddy now too! In just the last week, Bentley has started to get upset when John leaves and so excited (almost to the point of hyperventilation) when he gets home. Just the other day I was feeding Bentley when John popped his head into the room to let us know that he got home early from school. As soon as Bentley saw him his face lit up and he started freaking out with excitement! After a couple of minutes John left so that I could finish feeding Bentley, but as soon as he walked out of the room Bentley started crying and I eventually gave up and took him downstairs. Once he was able to keep his eye on his daddy to make sure that he wasn't going anywhere he was finally able to finish his feeding. We sure do love our little man!
6 comments:
What a cute kid. I love the spiked hair. He is growing way... too fast.
Seriously, could he be any cuter?
I can't believe he is 5 months already! The lips picture is too cute. Give him a big kiss for us!
PS Our friend/neighbor took the pic of us on my blog, he is a pro photographer :)
the part about being a daddy's boy was hilarious.
He is so cute! I love how excited he is to see his dad, that's so much fun.
What a cutie! I can't belive how big he's getting. I do love those little lips too!
Post a Comment