Last Friday Bentley had a pretty good cough and didn't seem to be feeling very well so I took him to the doctor and sure enough he had an ear infection. Unfortunately, the story doesn't end there. On Sunday Bentley and I stayed home from church because I was worried about his breathing and by Monday he sounded so bad that I was ready to take him to the ER. Thankfully, our doctor was able to get him in right away and we didn't have to make a trip to the hospital. It turns out that Bentley has Bronchiolitis...ugh. He can't seem to catch a break. So this time we were sent home with a nebulizer and I have now been instructed to give him breathing treatments every 3-4 hours for a week. The only way he will sit still for these is if I turn on a Baby Einstein DVD for him to watch. Hopefully these will keep his interest long enough to get us through the week. Anybody know of any other movies that babies like to watch? How sad, I'm already turning him into a TV junkie. It looks like we will be quarantined to the house for awhile. Isn't this picture so sad, but cute?
After Bentley got sick he started making this new silly face that comes in really handy for him when it's time to take his medicine. He now makes this face ALL the time. I love it!



7 comments:
Poor little guy...I hope he gets feeling better!
So sorry to hear about that Melanie. I had to give Jaren breathing treatments as a baby and never sat patiently like Bentley. It's to bad you don't live closer, I have a nebulizer. Hope he gets better soon and I love his helmet.
Poor little Bentley... I am so sorry he is sick!
The only movies Gibson is remotely interested in are Finding Nemo and Cars... I am not quite sure why, but anytime I need to get a quick shower in, or need to clean up some part of the house I can put one of those on and it keeps his attention for a while.
Maybe one of these will work for Bentley! :( He will be in our prayers to get well soon!!
I hope Bentley feels better soon. I love the helmet! My sister's little boy had one too, but it wasn't nearly as stylish! Such a cute boy. I want to meet him when he's actually awake. :) Come visit! PS - Have you been watching the Bachelor? So good!
So sorry he is sick. Love what the hubby did with his helmet! We were lazy and did not do a thing to Lily's helmet. Just plain white!
Oh melanie I am so sorry. He is so cute but wow he was meant to come to good parents like you. Signing time is a good one for babies and of course elmo.
Hey Melanie, OK you have the cutest little BYU "football baby"!! And he has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. You know how all we Latin people crave those kinds of eyes :) Anyway, thanks for coming to Isabela's little B-Day party!
Post a Comment