Thursday, May 29, 2008

FOUR YEARS AND COUNTING...

Today is our four year anniversary! I can't believe that we have already been married for four years! We decided to celebrate our anniversary last weekend with dinner and a show. We went to Planet Hollywood to enjoy some P.F. Chang's and to see Stomp Out Loud. The show is all about finding the musical potential in objects that you wouldn't typically consider making music with (garbage cans, dishes in sinks, carboard boxes, street signs, etc...).

We both really enjoyed the show, but I mostly just enjoyed spending the entire weekend with my husband! At the last minute John decided to move his exam date up a few days to Monday, May 19th. Hallelujah! We were both so excited/nervous Sunday night that we hardly got any sleep. My excitement far exceeded that of any Christmas morning I have ever experienced. In fact, I think that last Monday may be a contender for being one of the best days of my life! After learning how to cope on my own for so long, I almost forgot how wonderful it is to spend quality time with John. I am SO proud of him for making it to this point. I love you babe!

9 comments:

Raquel said...

Awww cute! Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a fun night. I'm so jealous he is done wiht the boards! LUCKY!!

Karrissa Winward said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love that picture! I loved Stomp, it was awesome. Glad the boards went well and you got to spent some time with John!

Stacie Hawley said...

Congrats on your ANNIVERSARY!! You guys look so cute in that wedding photo!! LOVE IT!! Ooohh...I am still waiting for boards to be over...I am going crazy!!! Lucky girl...it's OVER!! Ha ha.

Tyler Bushman said...

Four Years!!? Wow, you guys are old! Congrats and can't wait to see you both!

Alicia said...

Happy #4. Glad john is done with boards. What a relief.

Camille Kinghorn said...

Ya four years goes by so fast! Our 4 year is coming up in July. You guys are so cute! I'm sure it is so nice to have john done with his boards!!

Alona said...

Happy late anniversary! I can't believe it's been 4 years. That is SUCH a CUTE picture of you two!

Ms. Boedee said...

I feel kind of odd posting a recipe to your beautiful anniversary post! Sorry! This recipe is super easy.

Peanut Butter Carmael Corn
2/3 c. Sugar
2/3 c. Karo Syrup
Cook over medium heat until boiling. Remove from heat and add:
2/3 c. Peanut Butter
1 t. Vanilla
Stir well and pour over popped popcorn.
(about a freezer bag of popped popcorn)

However I usually double the recipe and add it to a big bowl of popped popcorn. You can adjust to however you like. Add more popcorn if you like it less gooey. I am all about the coverage so I like less popcorn! :) Enjoy and if you have questions - feel free to ask!

P.S. Happy belated anniversary! You two are beautiful together!

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Happy Anniversary! What a cute couple you two make. I just found your blog and wanted to say "Hi!" I hope that all is going well with you guys!