An angel was watching over us when we came to Vegas four years ago looking for a place to live. Not only did we find a great rental townhome at a great price, but when we showed up to church the next week we learned that our new ward was home to over a dozen other dental student families. These girls are the reason that I have been so happy while living here in sin city.
While our husbands were busy studying for finals, we were busy having fun and enjoying girl's night outs. When the number of children in our group went from just a few to 20+ kids, we kept our sanity by planning weekly playgroups and daily trips to the park. I can't even express how much I am going to miss these girls! I don't know that I'll ever be put in a situation like this again, and I'm just so grateful that I was blessed enough to experience this kind of friendship during dental school. To the half of you that aren't moving on yet...go ahead and still have fun without us, just don't post about it on your blogs. Just kidding, but I will be jealous! This is the whole group, minus just a couple of ladies:
While our husbands were busy studying for finals, we were busy having fun and enjoying girl's night outs. When the number of children in our group went from just a few to 20+ kids, we kept our sanity by planning weekly playgroups and daily trips to the park. I can't even express how much I am going to miss these girls! I don't know that I'll ever be put in a situation like this again, and I'm just so grateful that I was blessed enough to experience this kind of friendship during dental school. To the half of you that aren't moving on yet...go ahead and still have fun without us, just don't post about it on your blogs. Just kidding, but I will be jealous! This is the whole group, minus just a couple of ladies:
Front: Raquel, Klisa, Becca
Some of Bentley's buddies (Carolyne, Casen, Bentley, Dresdyn, Todd)
Karrissa and I both just announced our pregnancies. We are only two weeks apart and I'm sad that our babies won't get to play together.

8 comments:
Wow it's so fun catching up on on the things you 4th years have been up to! I may have teared up while reading this! I'm so glad we were able to hang out and I will miss you so much! Thanks for being a good friend. I'm excited to see all the fun things you guys do in New Orleans!! :)
Melanie Congratulations to you and John. What a HUGE accomplishment for you both. John is one smart cookie. I know it's hard leaving so many good friends but I'm sure New Orleans will have lots of great people there as well. And Yea for babies. Congratulations on the next little one!!!
That really was such a fun night! I am glad we were able to take pictures all together one last time!
What a fun week for you guys! The BBQ was so much fun, I am glad we all got together one last time. You guys will REALLY be missed!
sO SAD i MISSED It! We are gonna miss you! We will have to plan a reunion trip to hawaii!
Congrads on graduation. Good Luck with the move and everything that goes with. Let me know if I can help with anything.
Hey, if you want a cute design like that you can just click on the link at the bottom of my blog. They really have the cutest ones! I just photoshopped the header to say our name. But it will put whatever your blog title is. I can do that part for ya! :)
We are so excited for you! CONGRATS on the baby!! Don't you jut hate moving!! GOOD LUCK!! CHATS
Post a Comment