Monday, July 20, 2009

Love these girls...

Visitors!! A couple of weekends ago my amazing friends (Dana, Misty, and Laurie) came to visit! I miss the days when we spent almost every waking moment with one another during college. We had a lot of crazy times together and they are just plain fun to be around! When I got married, Laurie stepped in to fill the void in our trio and I definitely approve of my substitution! I just wish I had known her sooner. We started the weekend off by getting hour long massages, lounging by the pool, and playing games.

Later that day we let John tag along as we made our way to The Venetian and tried out a new restaurant, the Grand Lux Cafe. The food was SO good and the portion sizes were huge...I was probably 3 pounds heavier after dinner. We ended the night at the Bellagio to see "O" which is a Cirque du Soleil show that John and I have been wanting to see ever since we moved here. It did not disappoint! The weekend went by way too fast and I wasn't ready for them to leave. Don't stay away too long!





Bentley carrying out his daily wake-up call

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch of girls. You have been so blessed to have such great friends. Sounds like a very fun week-end.

Brittany and Colby said...

Wow, that sounds like it was a great weekend! Isn't "O" amazing? I was in awe when I saw it. Love you!

The Haynies said...

It was so fun to come visit!! Now you just have to move to Dallas, so we can hang out all the time. :)