
Remember the DuckTales cartoon? Their theme song comes to mind almost everytime I look at the back of Bentley's head and see his ducktale! I keep cutting it, but it seems as though it just grows back overnight. Bentley has been blessed to have a nice full head of hair, but I've certainly had to give him more haircuts than I expected during the short 9 months that he has been with us. I just gave him his 3rd haircut a couple of days ago because (aside from the ducktale) it was getting too long for me to do anything with. Here are some before and after pictures of his latest haircut just a couple of days ago. Before:
He reminds me of Ronald McDonald in this picture
I was nervous about him having to sit still while I cut his hair, but John did a good job of distracting him and providing him with an endless supply of toys. It actually turned out better than I expected. Isn't he just the cutest little man you've ever seen! After:

No comments:
Post a Comment