Grandma and Grandpa got almost every Wii game and attachment imaginable for Christmas so we spent a good portion of our remaining trip playing the Wii. Although we tinkered around with a few of the games, there was a clear favorite in the Andrews' household, Mario Kart! I don't think that anybody enjoyed it quite as much as I did. I spent an entire morning playing Mario Kart. I kept playing and playing and playing until....I beat the game! Pathetic, I know. However, everyone really enjoyed playing all of the levels that I opened up for our New Year's Eve festivities. We were able to connect with Kat and Brandon in UT for a fun little family tournament. We stopped long enough to watch the ball drop on tv and then we were back for more. John has now requested that we get a Wii. It's tempting, but I'm afraid that Bentley would suffer from neglect. I'm so competitive that once I start a game I can't stop until I've beaten it. I think that we will have to hold off for now.


3 comments:
I am right there with ya! Only I play and play and haven't beaten it. But I can sometimes beat Aiden....thats important, right?! :)
I love this classic Mel expression!
Oh, our family ii competitions get way too competitive! The best is that my husband gets all serious with his game face, ready to knock everyone's socks off and then there our five year old Taytum who gets up and does a wild swing with her arm and spanks us all!
Post a Comment