Friday, January 9, 2009

Bentley Takes Flight

Bentley does not cuddle, does not relax, and certainly does not sit still so you can imagine my anxiety about taking him on a 6 hour flight. So, how did it go? He did awesome! He slept the entire way to New Hampshire with only a brief wake period at our layover in Chicago. I was a little more nervous for the flight home since it was non-stop, but he still took a great nap and was so happy while he was awake. He loved looking out the window during each of the take-offs. I don't know why I worry so much about things that are outside of my control, but I do anyway so it's nice when things work out so well.

See, nothing to worry about Mom

Goodbye Chicago

So peaceful

Leaving New Hampshire

1 comment:

w said...

I love that 2nd picture...so cute!

I can't believe how big he is getting :)