Thank heavens for parents! My mom and dad were able to make a pit stop in Vegas for a few days last week while on their way home from an Alaskan cruise. They couldn't have timed their visit any better. I got two infections that week that left me feeling completely drained and their help was much appreciated. My dad was a real trooper. For those of you who know him, you know that he can't sit still. He showed a lot of patience and stayed busy watching movies and cuddling Bentley while my mom took care of me and everything else! It was so fun to see Bentley with his Papa (he has turned into such a softy over the years). I feel bad that I spent the majority of their visit sleeping and feeding Bentley, but I'm so glad that they came. My mom basically took over Bentley's care as soon as I was done feeding him so that I could get some sleep. She burped him, changed his diapers, rocked him to sleep, bathed him, made dinners, stocked our kitchen pantry and refrigerator, and provided some much needed comfort and advice! They did so much for us while they were here and I was so sad to see them leave. Thanks mom and dad, we miss you!
Bentley enjoyed Nana's bath much more than those that John and I have attempted
Nana's got the magic touch

4 comments:
Moms are awesome!
Mom knows how to bath a baby! They all love her!
Moms seriously are the best!
What good timing as you said. I hope your doing better. Your baby looks so cute!
Post a Comment