At first I was going to say "No Way!", but after looking at the baby pictures, I have to agree. He looks a lot like John. What a good looking kid...I guess not all newborns look like aliens.
He is soooo cute! I can't believe he was in your tummy! I must admit that I am slightly sad to not have you as my pregnant buddy any more. I have been thinking about you guys lately, and i am so so so happy for you
8 comments:
yes but...he totaly has her nose!
At first I was going to say "No Way!", but after looking at the baby pictures, I have to agree. He looks a lot like John. What a good looking kid...I guess not all newborns look like aliens.
Thank goodness he looks more like his dad!
He is soooo cute! I can't believe he was in your tummy! I must admit that I am slightly sad to not have you as my pregnant buddy any more. I have been thinking about you guys lately, and i am so so so happy for you
CONGRATS!!!!! He is SO cute! We wish you the best and are so happy for you!
I can't wait to see him! Welcome to the blogging world John!
YEAH!!! He's here!! I am so excited for you guys!! Such a cute little guy too!! Hope all is well!!
Cute! I think he looks just like Melanie in the top picture, but like John in the bottom one! Congrats, you two!
Post a Comment