Has it really been three weeks already since our little guy joined the family? He is already changing so much and has graduated from newborn onesies to 0-3 month outfits! John and I are having so much fun with Bentley. All he does is eat, poop, and sleep, but we never get tired of staring at him. He can pull 10 different faces in the same minute, and each one gets us laughing or smiling. He has been such a good baby, and the only time he fusses is due to what John likes to call "user error." We're both still trying to figure things out, and unfortunately Bentley has to suffer the consequences. However, we're finally starting to establish a routine that has left everyone feeling much better! A big thanks to all of our friends who have been taking care of us over these past few weeks. Thank you for all of the wonderful meals that have been prepared and dropped off for us. You have no idea how much they were appreciated!
Here are a few pictures of our cute little baby:
Wishing Mom would hurry up and cut his fingernails so that he could have his hands back

Thanks for the shirts Aunt Whitney

2 comments:
I LOVE the chicken legs!!! Todd has outgrown his :(
I would just like to say that I love your car seat, we have the same one and I will be sad when our second one comes along and I can't use the matching stroller with it anymore, darn those huge double strollers. Also, I loved seeing pictures of your parents, they are so great!
Post a Comment