This is definitely my favorite picture with the Y'all are so boring one as a close second. I just love the way Bentley is looking at John. I can't wait to hold him!
What a cute picture! I just can't get over how cute your little guy is! I was so glad I got to hold him yesterday. If you guys need anything else let us know!
Love the pictures. New babies are so much fun. Especially the first one. I'm so glad you guys got visits from the grandparents. They are such big help. You look great!
Melanie, Mike and I don't ya'll phone numbers anymore. We have both lost our phones. I hope you guys are doing great! I have random question.... Do you like your Chicco Stroller and car seat? I think we are going to get that one, but I wanted to ask someone who has one? If you ever get a chance I would love to catch up! 801-376-6600.
9 comments:
This is definitely my favorite picture with the Y'all are so boring one as a close second. I just love the way Bentley is looking at John. I can't wait to hold him!
Whitney
What a cute picture! I just can't get over how cute your little guy is! I was so glad I got to hold him yesterday. If you guys need anything else let us know!
Sooo dang cute! I'm glad to see how much fun a boy can be! ;)
Congatulations on your new little boy. He is a cutie and I love the picture of him and his daddy in "True Blue" form looking at each other.
Love the pictures. New babies are so much fun. Especially the first one. I'm so glad you guys got visits from the grandparents. They are such big help. You look great!
Congrats congrats! I know it's a bit late, but we're really happy for you guys!
Love the matching shirts! So cute! Oh, and GO BYU! :)
Melanie, Mike and I don't ya'll phone numbers anymore. We have both lost our phones. I hope you guys are doing great! I have random question.... Do you like your Chicco Stroller and car seat? I think we are going to get that one, but I wanted to ask someone who has one? If you ever get a chance I would love to catch up! 801-376-6600.
Julia Nixon
Hey Melanie-- I found you on Anne Marie's blog.
Bentley, huh? What a cute name!
Congrats. He's adorable!
-Christina
Post a Comment