I know that Bentley is now almost two months, but I've clearly been slacking in the blogging department and I'm trying to play catch up for the sake of journaling. At one month, Bentley's stats and percentiles were:
Height: 21 in. (25-50%)
Weight: 10 lbs. 14 oz. (75-90%)
Head Circumference: 37.5 cm. (25-50%)
We had our friend Raquel take Bentley's one month pictures and she did a great job! I have so many favorites, but I only posted a few to prevent picture overload.




10 comments:
I love the pictures! I seriously think that first one is so cute!
What a stud. I was just thinking that we hadn't seen any pictures from this little guy lately. Those pictures are great!
I am SO glad you were able to get these. They are SOOO cute :) The kids and I love seeing little Bentley!
Absolutely ADORABLE! I'm so happy for you!
The first picture is my favorite. He is sooo cute.
I love, love , LOVE the pics!! They are adorable!
Cute pic's. Aren't babies grand!!!!
Your friend did a fantastic job on the pics! I love them all! Bentley is SUCH a cutie!
Those pictures are SO cute! I love his little mouth. The one of him in the teacup is my favorite. P.S. Becks, Bentley and Clare need to wear their matching BYU shirts one of these days.
He is VERY cute. Congratulations!
Post a Comment