

I guess we'll have to start figuring out how to convert all of the girl names we like into boy names. More importantly, the doctor said that everything with the baby looks great and we are just so thrilled to finally know what we are having. I've already started envisioning what the nursery will look like. And now the planning begins...
18 comments:
CONGRATS! Soooo Exciting! =D
Braden has a similar picture of him showing off his manhood. It must be an Andrews thing. I want to see a picture of your belly! Or don't you have one yet?
that is a very obvious picture. actually all of your pictures are so clear and cute. congrats! Boys are great. and I bet you do not have much of a tummy yet. :)
Melanie,
That is so exciting!!! It is so fun having a boy first! When are you guys done with dental school? You are going to love it! Do you know where you want to go yet or are you thinking of specializing. If you have any questions my husband would love to talk to you guys about stuff. He is a dentist here in Oklahoma. If you didn't know this is your cousin Heather. Congrats again!!
Heather
Those pictures are so fun!! Congratulations!
YAY! Congrats Mel, that is so exciting! Love you!
HOORAY!! Isn't it great to just know finally!! I love knowing - let the planning begin!! I am sure your little baby room is going to be darling!! I can't believe the first picture - how obvious!! That is so funny!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!! Maybe your brother had something to do with the gender?!! Ha ha!! He sure was looking out for you!
Yeah!!! Can't wait to see him. I want to see a side profile of you as well:) Congrats!
Yeah! Congrats that is so exciting! Planning is the best part!
CONGRATS!!! Now Todd will have another little friend!
Well, you can always name him after his favorite Uncle....Jason. I just don't think Tyler, Travis, Scott, et. al. are really STRONG names.
Congratulations. We are very excited for you.
Jason Meldrum
YEAH!!!! And you didn't even call us! WHATEVER!:@ I am excited we will all have boys born the same year! buddies! :) Boys are fun!.....kind of:)
oh yeah! congratulations. i think having a boy first would be so much fun! and your belly shot is adorable!
Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys. Our boys will have another friend to play with!
Wow--that picture leaves no question.
Congratulations! I am excited for you.
Boys are so much fun! Congrats.
Congratulations! Let us know when you come up with some names! :)
AH! Congrats! I just love little boys!
Post a Comment