I'm not sure why anyone would want to see a picture of my belly, but for all of you who have been asking...here it is at 18 1/2 weeks. Every time I ask John to take a picture of my belly he has to ask "Are you trying to stick it out?" No. I guess the whole idea of my belly growing during pregnancy just hasn't registered with him yet.
14 comments:
O.M.Gosh!! You are sooo cute! I'm jealous :) We are so excited to have a new nephew/cousin around here.
I hope you let me take some maternity photos while I'm there...I've already been looking at some cool poses, so you don't really have a choice, LOL.
Hello, This is Colby
Wow!!! All we seem to talk about nowadays is what in the world we're going to get the new baby boy. Brittany seems to think that girls have more options but I beg to differ. I'll find something sweet!!!
Well, I've taken over all blogs and anything to do with blogging for Brittany and I was just wondering if you have any tips for how to make our blog page as cool as yours. I've tried to learn some tricks on the internet but it is turning out to be more difficult than I expected.
Yeah! You have a belly!! You're so cute.
You look wonderful. We hope and pray all is well with you and John. Tell John not to make any loud monster noises that might scare the baby (rrrroar!)
Melanie,
I'm trying this again. Hopefully you will be able to read this post.
Thanks for straightening me out.
You're the best.
Mom
P.S. I love the tummy!
Why ask?!?! Because we know you're going to be one of the cutest pregnant girls ever as the picture shows:) I just think pregnant girls are so cute! Ok pretty much anything dealing with babies is cute but you are one of the cuter pregnant girls;)
So cute! It's so fun to look back on them and see how much it changes over time!
Melanie! I just found your blog on the matsons. I am so happy for you. Having kids is so fun and boys especially. Yeah. Congrats.
Yeah for baby boys! Congratulations. You're to cute. I love the ultrasound pictures.
Looking good! Looking good! And thanks for NOT telling me the sex of the baby! I was hoping for a phone call!!!! I guess you get to use your plane now after all!
Congrats- you look so cute!! I LOVE the ultrasound pic- I thought our little boy was pretty obvious but man that's great. Yeah for boys!!
Oh Mel!!! We're still on the move! I thought of you last week when I was at Paradise Cove Cafe in Malibu and our delightful dinner overlooking the ocean (how romantic, right?) It was such a fun time!
I'm so freakin' happy for you and can't wait to hear more of the details....I'm calling you next week after we've settled to get all the information! I want to know everything!
You are so cute and yes, we all want to see the belly shots!
Can't wait to chat soon! Miss you!
Cheers,
Stacie
You're so cute!! I love the prego baby belly. Are you having so much fun planning for your baby?
congrats on the belly! i'm actually going to be in vegas this week and we need to do dinner on me! this is ty jennings!
Post a Comment