Sunday, April 13, 2008

GOING PRIVATE

I am jumping on the bandwagon and have offically decided to make our blog private. I have been wanting to go private for awhile now, but hesitated to do so because of the inconvenience that this will mean to you. Although it will take an additional step of logging in to view our blog I just feel more comfortable knowing that strangers aren't looking at our blog.

That being said, if you are a faithful reader of our blog or if you just check it once a year and would like to continue doing so, please leave your e-mail address in the comments section of this post or e-mail me at andrews.melanie@gmail.com and I will add you to my list. I will leave it open for two weeks so that I can reach everyone that would like to continue reading our blog. Thanks!

31 comments:

w said...

whitandty@gmail.com

Brittany and Colby said...

brittanyb3@gmail.com

Amanda said...

amandamariewagstaff@hotmail.com

Alicia said...

scrumptious310@hotmail.com

K-Cos said...

kerri.cosby@gmail.com

CHATELAINS said...

it was so fun at the pool today!! we will have to wake up every morning and go out!! My e-mail is jpink22@hotmail.com if you need anything please let me know jamie

Camille Kinghorn said...

Man I feel like I should go private too! Although i'm not too concerned yet. Maybe once I have kids. But I forsure want to keep looking at yours! cdkinghorn@hotmail.com

Lisa Burk said...

lisa_lou83@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

madbush2@sbcglobal.net

Stacie Hawley said...

stacie528@aol.com

crack'n up ourselves said...

jjmeldrum@netzero.net

Chris and Shani said...

highshy97@yahoo.com

Callie & Gerod said...

I just found out about your blog, and I am so excited I did. I am so excited for you on your pregnancy. It is absolutely awesome news! I hope that you will add me to your list of blog viewers.
callacab722&hotmail.com
Hope all is well! :)

Angela said...

I would still love to read your blog, if you didn't get an email for a private invite to view mine and would like one, please let me know. angelabtom@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

heidenreichsix@netzero.com

Anonymous said...

trent55strong@hotmail.com

Danny and Shalayne said...

definitely count me (us) in! shalaynev@gmail.com
P.S. You are so cute pregnant!

Mike and Chiye said...

mikechiye@gmail.com

Livingstone Family said...

Hey Melanie, I like to "check in" with you every once in awhile, so if you wouldn't mind, my address is: mindylivingstone@hotmail.com
I'm looking forward to your new adventures in parenthood and can't wait to find out what you're having. My sister-in-law lives in Las Vegas, so I think of you every time we visit. Take care,
Mindy Livingstone

Anonymous said...

ddpowers@gmail.com

Lexie said...

lexiematson@hotmail.com
You look so cute!

Cherity said...

Hey Melanie! I know that you didn't know that I was stalking your blog--but I would love to be added to your list so that I still can, if thats ok. My email is:
cherandersen@hotmail.com

Julie Sacks said...

jsacks@gmail.com
This is Julie (Rigtrup) Sacks! I'm glad Dana finally gave me your blog site, your belly is too cute. Our blog is justinandjuliesacks.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am super excited for you guys!! I'm glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy. Keep me updated. We use Charley's email address it's nohit45@netzero.com so please include us. You can visit our blog at vegashallfamily.blogspot.com to see our little man.

Tiffany said...

joe_and_tiffany@hotmail.com

Alona said...

bushalolee@hotmail.com

Hansen Family said...

hansenmh@juno.com

Annie said...

anniehiatt@gmail.com

Lindsey said...

linds.erk@gmail.com

Chelsea said...

chelsabell@gmail.com

Rynell said...

rynell(dot)lewis(at)gmail(dot)com