Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MY NEW LOVE...

Specialty pizzas! Ever since our girl's night out, I've been craving thin-crust specialty pizzas. Last night I made my first thin-crust pizza using California Pizza Kitchen's BBQ chicken pizza recipe and it was delicious! I have a feeling that we are going to be eating a lot more pizza. My next attempt will be CPK's Thai pizza recipe, but I'm also looking for a good margherita pizza recipe so if you know of one please pass it on.

9 comments:

John said...

It was amazing....thanks for the pizza babe!! I could eat pizza everyday so keep them coming.

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Melanie, that looks so yummy. Nice work. I would love that recipe if you are sharing and I will keep my eyes open for the other one.

Jen Richards said...

Hi Melanie - I was a friend of John's in college and am a fellow Las Vegan (now living in NYC). I found you and John from The Jennings' blog and wanted to say 'hello'. You and John make the cutest couple and I really enjoyed looking through your blog :)

Lexie said...

I was just telling my mom that I have a problem- I absolutely love pizza! Looks delicious! I'll have to try that one!

Karrissa Winward said...

That looks delicious!! I would love if you put the recipe in your recipe box!!

crack'n up ourselves said...

Melanie,
Send the recipe!!!!

Cam and Afton said...

That looks DANG good! Why didnt you bring some over to me? UMMM, we need to have our pizza night!

Camille Kinghorn said...

I had that one too, it is DANG good!

The Ratpack said...

I loooove CPK's BBQ chicken pizza!! We've had that soo many nights for dinner! :)