Last week we were able to go to New Hampshire to spend Thanksgiving with John's family. We had a blast and were lucky enough to be able to visit all of the historical sites of the first Thanksgiving. We spent our Thanksgiving day in Boston at the Plymouth Plantation. Here we got to see and talk with real Wampanoag indians and then we visited a re-creation of the pilgrim colony. We also had our Thanksgiving dinner at the plantation. That was great for so many reasons, but mostly because we weren't responsible for the preparation or the cleanup.
Later that day we went to see Plymouth rock and the Mayflower II. If you want my opinion, Plymouth rock isn't anything to get too excited about. I was surprised by how small it actually was, but it was still a neat site to visit on Thanksgiving day. We wrapped up the day with a stroll around downtown Boston. It is so pretty back east. I already miss all of the trees and the fresh air! Thank you John and Bethany for getting us back there!
Later that day we went to see Plymouth rock and the Mayflower II. If you want my opinion, Plymouth rock isn't anything to get too excited about. I was surprised by how small it actually was, but it was still a neat site to visit on Thanksgiving day. We wrapped up the day with a stroll around downtown Boston. It is so pretty back east. I already miss all of the trees and the fresh air! Thank you John and Bethany for getting us back there!



5 comments:
I am glad you had a great trip- I love Boston! Is that seriously Plymouth rock? I thought it was more like a mountain?!?
You take such amazing pictures. Pictures that make me jealous. Boston is probably my favorite city to walk around. How cool that you were able to do all of that on Thanksgiving.
Oh my I love you new blog look!! So cute! I still have not figured out how to do the cool title part! Also it looks like you guys had a lot of fun over Thanksgiving!
Oh my I love you new blog look!! So cute! I still have not figured out how to do the cool title part! Also it looks like you guys had a lot of fun over Thanksgiving!
What a fun trip! Great pictures too!
Post a Comment