Tuesday, December 11, 2007

TAG, YOU'RE IT

The rules of the game...
A. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
B. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asks them to read their blog.

5 things I was doing ten years ago:
1. Looking ridiculous as I grew out my bangs
2. Counting down the days until I could attend stake dances
3. Entering the world of instant messaging and online chat rooms
4. Fighting with my little sister about everything
5. Getting so excited over my first pair of Doc Martens...weird

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Make Christmas treats
2. Look for a job
3. Get my prescription filled
4. Return books to the library
5. Watch the Biggest Loser

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Chips and salsa
2. Fruit Smoothies
3. Cottage Cheese w/pineapple, tomatoes, or broccoli & cauliflower (I swear it really does taste good)
4. Almonds
5. Apples & Cheese

5 things I would do if I were a billionare:
1. Buy a king size bed!
2. Pay off student loans
3. Buy a boat
4. Buy an entire street (houses included) and pay each of my family members to retire and come live next door to me like Steed Row
5. Invest, invest, invest...

3 of my bad habits
1. Putting chapstick on every 30 minutes
2. Going clothes shopping and then returning nearly everything the next day
3. Watching too much TV

5 places I have lived:
1. Midland, Texas
2. Provo, Utah
3. Las Vegas, Nevada
4. I've got to get out more...
5.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Putt-Putt Golf
2. Vision Health Specialties, Assistant
3. Ariel Wireless, Dish Network Sales
4. BYU, Program Coordinator
5. Investment Counsel Co, Operations

5 things people probably don't know about me:
1. I used to be a vegetarian...poor Betsy
2. I dread getting ready for bed each night
3. Unlike most women, I do not enjoy shopping
4. I love watersports!
5. It drives me absolutely crazy to be late and even more crazy when other people are late

I tag Alicia, Amanda, and Stacie.

1 comment:

Tyler Bushman said...

I still haven't done mine, but it was fun to read yours. I agree that I would get all the family together. Your first two snacks are great, but the rest?! You had me laughing pretty hard about Betsy.