My friends Dana and Laurie came to visit me over Veteran's day weekend, and we had a lot of fun! Saturday morning we slept in and then we all got a 1 hr massage at a spa near my house. I think massages are a perfect way to start any day - I'm pretty sure that they will become one of my indulgences if we can ever afford them.
After getting ready for the day we headed down to the strip to see the sites and do some shopping. John met up with us for dinner at Olives in the Bellagio. This restaurant is so neat because you are able to sit outside and watch the water show as you eat. It came on 2 or 3 times during dinner - what a great way to watch the water show! The only downside to the dinner was the price. I had called earlier that morning to check on prices, but once we were seated we found out that the entrees were almost double from what she quoted me over the phone. Fortunately, the food was great and I think the whole experience was worth the money.
Later that night we went to a Cirque du Soleil show at the MGM Grand called KA, and I thought that it was incredible. John and I have been to almost every Cirque show and they are all so unique. We really liked this one because of the storyline.
Thanks for coming to visit girls! You guys are so fun to be around and I hope that you will still come and visit me again!


No comments:
Post a Comment